Saturday 31 March 2012

A little bit of retail therapy never hurt anyone!!

As today is Saturday, what better way to spend it than with my fave people and doing my fave thing in the whole wide world-SHOPPING!! Me and my nieces and mummy of course are hitting the shops at Westfield for some much needed retail therapy! I'm on the hunt for some holiday clothes today (as I only have 2 months to go- woohoo) and also some new clothes for my trip to Berlin next Friday. I bought a gorge vintage top last month that I still haven't worn so am thinking a sleek black pencil skirt and heels?!

Lipsy Jersey <em>Pencil Skirt</em>
Lipsy pencil skirt
Very £30

Marks and Spencer <em>Autograph Pure Cotton Double Breasted Trench</em> ...
This trench coat from M&S is on
special offer- £69 (usually £89)
Very Olivia Palermo- Perfect with some
skinny jeans and pumps for some
sightseeing in Berlin
Limited Collection Snakeskin Print Trim Pumpkin Bag
Am loving this bag. I've been eyeing
this up for a few weeks now
Limited Collection @ M&S £39.50
Catherine Crochet Tabard
You can never have too many
kaftan's. Love this one from
Accessorize £25
Daisy Frilly Swimsuit
Accessorize Cossie
£28
Diamond Border Tassel Sarong
The ultimate essential
The sarong
Accessorize £16
Paisley Embellished Satin Handle Bag
A beach bag that is big enough
to fit all your girlie junk in!!
Accessorize £35
Loving this to throw over my
bikini!
River Island £16- Bargain

No comments:

Post a Comment