Friday 24 February 2012

The sun has got his hat on!

So with the warmer weather on it's way and a daily reminder from my bestest bud that we have just under 4 months until our holiday to Miami, I thought I better stock up on some stylish summer clothes! I love the short suits and wedges out at the minute. I intend to fit in with the super stylish beach babes of Miami!
Yesterday, I came across a small range of Chelsea girl collection in river island, I spotted this dress and couldn't resist! Perfect shopping outfit with  flip flops and shades :-)
My new summer dress
from Chelsea Girl @ River Island

Here are a few of the pieces from my "I want, I need" list"!
ASOS PANDORA Colour Block Wedges
Everyone needs a pair of wedges
Maxi Dress from Chelsea Girl
Gap Patch Pocket <em>Denim Dress</em>
Love this denim shirt dress from GAP
Perfect for sunshine drinks

Perfect over your bikini to grab some lunch
River Island






 Anything the Saturday's girlie's are wearing at the mo is deffo getting the thumbs up from me!
Rochelle is definitely winning in the style stakes for me!
 Working it: The Saturdays were heading for another business meeting but stopped off for coffee en-route Leading the way: Rochelle showed off her toned legs in a pair of bright pink high-waisted shortsDifferent styles: Mollie went for a shorts suit, while Frankie wore a denim dress and Rochelle opted for a cross-print sweaterDifferent styles: Mollie went for a shorts suit, while Frankie wore a denim dress and Rochelle opted for a cross-print sweaterStanding out: Rochelle Wiseman led her Saturdays bandmates at LAX in a brightly-coloured shorts and blazer Lipsy combo, before the girls jetted back to the UK


No comments:

Post a Comment