Friday 2 March 2012

Are you being served?

Retail king: The story of Harry Selfridge, seen here with his daughter Rosalie, will be told in a new ITV drama
The man who started it all!
Harry Selfridge
So ITV have just announced that they are to make a drama much like are you being served (a program I watched many times when I was a little sprogg) but the remake will be based on my favourite department store, Selfridges. As a teen I would wander through the shop dreaming of owning a Louis Vuitton or Gucci Bag, the most I could afford was something from the Topshop concession in the basement. The first designer item I ever bought from there was a pair of Chanel sunglasses and they were bought with my first week's wages, I was so proud of my new bins!! Now I have set me sights a little higher but my wish list keeps getting longer and longer...




My dream Louis Vuitton bag!

GIVENCHY Paradise dress
Givenchy Paradise Dress
(£1375)
Bow embellished courts
Mulberry Courts (£325)
Mulberry 
Mulberry peplum top (£375)
Michael Kors 
Skinny pants
Michael Kors (£370)
London <em>Taxi</em> Clutch by <em>Lulu Guinness</em>
Loving the quirky clutches
by lulu guinness (£295)


No comments:

Post a Comment