Saturday 29 December 2012

Kate spade- my new fave designer

Whilst dragging my bf round the west end for some last minute Xmas shopping on Monday we decided to go to covent garden and I came across the Kate Spade shop, what can I say apart from I entered heaven!! I was lucky enough to be treated to a gorgeous nude bag but it literally took me ages to decide what I wanted! There was bags galore, jewellery to die for and then downstairs was the shoes... I just couldn't make my mind up what I wanted. I'm definitely making a Kate spade list for my birthday because she is on my list of fave designers xx

Kate Spade
Amazing designer
romeo & juliet book clutch
Romeo & Juliet clutch
primrose hill stripe arica
Perfect holiday daytime bag
allen street britain
This is a beauty


hit your stride idiom bangle
Loved this stripy bangle
 
all the trimmings hinged bangle
I was eyeing up all the jewellery in store but I love
this one called all the trimmings.

sing a different tune carousel bangle
The watches are so gorgeous I'd want
one for every day of the week

No comments:

Post a Comment