Monday 7 May 2012

Do I dare to bare?

As my holiday draws closer, I am starting to panic that I won't have enough clothes to take with me, or even worse, that I won't fit in with the beautiful people of Miami Beach. I have been looking for a few cossie's that are fashionable and will help me tan evenly, so I can show of my bronzed shoulders in a few strapless numbers. I need to take baby steps towards going full on in a bikini. Here are a few I have spotted on my hunt...


ENGINEERED FLORAL PRINT SWIMSUIT
Loving this floral one from
Warehouse £35
Moschino Heart Print Swimsuit
This heart print swimsuit is so cute
£132 Moschino @ ASOS
Paul Smith Deep Plunge Cut Out Suit With Geo Print
I think this one is super sophisticated!
Pair it with big glasses and a floppy hat and it
will look like you're ready to walk on board
your very own private yacht.
£105 Paul Smith @ ASOS
Daisy Frilly Swimsuit
I've had my eye on this
one for a while.
£32 Accessorize

Seahorse print swimsuit
£30 River Island
TOWIE's Cara Kilbey wears Lisa Blue
TOWIE's Cara Kilbey in a gorgeous strapless cossie.
At £187 this Lisa Blue piece will turn heads


No comments:

Post a Comment