Friday 11 May 2012

Let's paint those pinkys

Nail art is everywhere at the minute,transfers and pens are all over the high street, so today I thought I'd dedicate my blog to it! I wished I could get arty on my nails but my left hand is a shaky jake when I'm putting polish on let alone drawing with a pen. Luckily I can use the transfers!

Japanese nail art... could be where it
all began
Zoo creation
Nail Rock Nail Wrap - Metallic Moon
Nail rock-Metallic moon transfers
Nail Rock Nail Wraps - Metallic Stripe
Nail Rock-Metallic stripe nail transfer
You can even get lip transfers to match these ones

Image 2 of Nail Rock Wakiki Flamingo Nail Wraps
Flamingo nail transfers
Might have to get these ones for Miami
Pointy nails are everywhere you look at
the minute. I love these ones.

Spongebob nails
These would take a very steady hand
and patience

No comments:

Post a Comment