Friday 4 May 2012

What's the point?

I'm on the hunt for the perfect pair of pointy shoes. I have always loved them, they never go out of fashion and you can never go wrong with a classic black pair! My love began when I was about 7 and I found a blue satin pair in my mums wardrobe, I was instantly obsessed! Back then, pointy shoes were all the rage- being the 80's an all! They were being worn by my nan, mum and sister and it proved anyone could and can still wear them! Whether you want stilettos, mid heel or flats you can always find a pair of pointy toed shoes to go with every outfit...

Patterned bow courts
Dune £90
Office Kick ass court Snake leather
Snake skin heels
Office £65
Office Marvel bow Turq suede
Suede flats
Office £45
Elfin courts
Mid heel courts
Kurt Geiger £150
Enigma courts
Enigma Courts
Kurt Geiger £140
Christian Louboutin Piou Piou 85 calf hair pumps
Christian Louboutin
NET-A-PORTER £525
Christian Louboutin 20th Anniversary Pigalove patent-leather ballet flats
Patent flats
Christian Louboutin £925
Dune £80

No comments:

Post a Comment