Wednesday 25 April 2012

Biba baby

Yesterday, whilst getting my lunchtime shopping fix, I was taking a stroll around House of Fraser (which is currently having a sale), when I came across a Biba cross-body bag which I fell in love with, I walked away and went up a level and there it was, staring me right in the face- that's the perfect sign for me to make a purchase. Believe it or not I only came across the Biba brand last year when I bought a gorgeous camel coat with faux fur collar (Caggie Dunlop was my inspiration), since then I have bought a huge cream bag (which will be coming back out to play when the sun makes an appearance) and my little beauty that I couldn't resist yesterday. I can see this is going to be a match made in heaven. I love Biba's collection of casual to dressy. Here are some of my fave's ...xx 
One shoulder maxi dress
Super elegant for a special
occasion
£295
Embroidered shift dress
£77.40 (sale price)
Silk frill and pin tuck blouse
£55 (sale price)

Tan embossed bag
that I treated myself
to yesterday
£87 (Sale price)
Cosmetic bag
I have been after one
of these beauties for ages
£45.50 (Sale price)
I love this Military
coat. Might be the
next purchase I make.
£160 (sale price)

 
Pair this with a pair
of skinny black trousers
for an uber cool look.
£59.50 (sale price)
Face print scarf.
Pair this with a
denim jacket
£75
Cut out cossie
£75

No comments:

Post a Comment