Monday 23 April 2012

Ibiza style

Today, I was off work, so when I woke up feeling as fresh as a daisy I thought what better way to spend my day than shopping! I originally went on the hunt for a bedroom lamp but I ended up having a splurge on a PACHA kaftan in River Island and treating my mum to some lunch in Westfield. River Island have a fab range of PACHA clothing. I definitely need to visit Ibiza before I hit 30, but for now, it's just Ibiza style. x

My new PACHA kaftan.
I can't wait to wear this with
some denim shorts and a
bikini top underneath.
£60 River Island

Printed maxi dress
£55 River Island

If you think you
can pull this style off
go for it. It's a beaut
£45 River Island

If you want to go all out
PACHAgo for this cossie
£32 River Island 

Blue beaded kaftan
£50 River Island 

No comments:

Post a Comment