Monday 16 April 2012

I'm in Love!!

You might already know that I often feature items on here from the NET-A-PORTER site that I can only dream of owning. All I can do is admire these beautiful garments....well up until now that is! The other day I came across NET-A-PORTER's sister site called THE OUTNET, I don't think I've ever been so excited in my entire life. They have lots and lots of beautiful things on there at discount prices, although the first thing I spotted was a jacket that was almost £5000 but there are so many other things on there within my price range. So much so I'm thinking of treating myself to a tibi kaftan style dress for my hols. Here are just a few of the gorge items on there at a fraction of the original price xx

Embellished wool-blend jacket by Balmain
Wool blend jacket
Balmain £4800 (originally £24,000)
This is gorgeous

Valentino Lace-embellished silk dress
Lace embellished dress
Valentino £673

Edun Draped printed silk dress
Silk dress
Edun £169

Seventh Wonderland Rever marbled-print bandeau swimsuit
Swimming Costume
Seventh Wonderland £70
Perfect to ride the waves in

CLASS Roberto Cavalli Printed silk-chiffon top
Silk Chiffon top
Roberto Cavalli £214
I love this top!


Tibi Nina embroidered cotton-blend dress
Tibi sun dress £118
Think I will have to
treat myself to this
 

Sass & bide The Special Issue silk-crepe shift dress
Silk dress
Sass & Bide £430
Match it with some
nude heels and a clutch
bag!

Matthew Williamson Cropped cotton-blend and Lurex weave jacket
Cropped jacket
Matthew Williamson
£438



No comments:

Post a Comment